It has been a huge year for social media marketing, with constant new social networking platforms appearing from every corner, marketers and business owners should evidently define exactly where to commit their time and resources. And as we move into the Q4 of 2013, it is important to look ahead to where social networking is going. and what is next in 2014?
Here are the top emerging trends and forecasts to help you get in front of the approaching social media networking changes in 2014.
- Investment in social media is a necessity
- Image-oriented marketing content will be bigger than ever.
- Big data just keeps getting bigger.
- Social media marketing emerges as central of a business function.
- Google’s SEO becomes essential in consumer behaviour.
- Online advertising will be bigger than ever.
- The rise of micro video at Instagram and Vine
- #Hashtag will become an important search tool.
- Content marketing is king.
10. Online advertising outplay traditional advertising.